Through ICICI BANK
E-Payment Options - Enabled by ICICI bank [ Click Here ]
Students/Parents can make the fee payment by either NEFT or RTGS. (From any bank other than ICICIÂ Bank) While initiating the payment, students need to mention the Beneficiary account number as SCMS followed by the student Rollno.
Any mode of cash remittance to our account is not valid , Students can pay the fees using any one of the following options.
- 1. Online Fee Payment : Students can pay fee using NEFT/RTGS from any Bank Account
- a. Beneficiary details for NEFT/RTGS transfer, with the following details,
- A/C name: SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- A/C No: SCMS followed by Roll number provided by the college Eg: A student with Roll no FK-1234 will be SCMSFK1234
- IFS Code: ICIC0000104
- Name of the bank: ICICI BANK
- Name of Branch: CMS Mumbai
- Please save the receipt generated after the fund transfer for future reference and one copy should be handed over to the Accounts Office at SCMS.
- 2. By Demand draft
- Student can take a Demand Draft in the name of " SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT STUIDES" or “SCMS” payable at Ernakulam and and submit the DD at Cash counter, Corporate Office.
Please note : Most of the banks take 12-24 hours to approve the Account for NEFT/RTGS transfers. Other details and timings for RTGS/NEFT can be seen in the following link