News & Events
PGDM 2018-2020 batch Class Commencement on Monday, 23 rd July 2018.
The classes for the 2018-20 batch of PGDM will commence on Monday, 23 rd July 2018. Students are advised to report at 9.30 a.m. on 23rd at the School Campus.
Students will be required to submit the following documents on the day of reporting, to complete the admission procedure.
A medical certificate fitness format, from a certified medical practitioner.The Medical Fitness Certificate should be countersigned by parent.
Signed Affidavit( Anti Ragging Affidavit by parents and student separately)
The originals of all your certificates / mark lists of 10 th , +2, Graduation, Entrance Score card and proof of date of birth (if not submitted earlier).
The Hostel form duly filled along with rent advance of Rs.15,000/- for 6 months ( by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of SCMS-COCHIN, payable at Ernakulam) should be submitted on the day of class commencement.
A mail with the details has already been sent to all the new joining students.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR FRESHERS
DRESS CODE – GIRLS
- Girl students may wear either Sarees or Salwar- Kameez in the Campus. No other form of dressing is encouraged. Sleeveless dress and Tights are not permitted.
- Sandals, regular ladies footwear or shoes may be used . Flipflops and slippers , crocs may be avoided.
DRESS CODE – BOYS
- Students are expected to wear formal dress with full sleeves shirt, black leather shoes and tie in the Campus.
- Low waist trousers, Jeans, trousers with jeans type stitching and Corduroy trousers are not permitted.
- Students are advised to check the collar size and fit while buying new formal shirts.
- Boys should be clean shaven (moustache permitted)
Common: Track Suit and Shoes appropriate for trekking and outbound training in cold and rainy weather.
COLOURING OF HAIR IS NOT PERMITTED
(i) Cell phones are strictly banned within the Campus. However, students are permitted to use the same in the hostels.
(ii) Students should make their own arrangements for laptops, stationery like notebooks, writing material etc.
ATM FACILITY: ATM facility of State Bank of India and ICICI Bank is available at the Campus.
HOSTEL CONTACT DETAILS
SCMS MEN’S HOSTEL – I ,
Near Kalamassery Municipal Office, Ph 0484-2555293/ 9446346834
SCMS LADIES HOSTEL
SCMS CAMPUS, Prathap Nagar, Muttom, Aluva, Ph 0484-2628000 / 7034780014