News & Events
Panorama, the annual platform hosted by SCMS, where leading lights of society and business join to think aloud and together on a theme that is about to shake up the way business is conducted globally. It is a brain storming event and the ideas thrown out in sessions have been applauded for their utility and content.
‘Panorama 2017’, with the theme for discussion ‘Disruptive Workspace’, held in the SCMS Cochin Campus on January 19 & 20, 2017. The traditional ways of business is disrupted by new thoughts on digitization. It unleashes tremendous potential for common good. The scope of Panorama 2017 lies on the intention to interact and comprehend the digital engagement, recreating the globe, because disruptive innovations are drastically exploding the conventions of business that history has trodden.
The main speakers for Panorama 2017 were:
* Dr. M. Beena IAS ( KSIDC) * Prof. Dr. Abraham Koshy (IIM A)
* Mr. Parag Shahane (LinTeractive) * Mr. Ravishankar Iyer (Sodexo)
* Mr. M. Muthiah (CUMI) * Ms. Binni Pratap (Jabong)
* Ms. Ajitha Raj (Tata Teleservices) * Mr. Sijoy Varghese (TVC Factory)
* Mr. VinuVarghese (Idea cellular) * Mr. AG Vargese(ESAF)
* Mr. Anil Menon(ICICI) * Mr. Abraham Varughese
* Mr. VaradarajaIyer (Advisor SBT) * Mr. Dinesh Thampi (TCS)
* Mr. Shilen Sugunan (SS Consulting) * Mr. Jose Thomas (CIAL)
* Mr. JoJo Williams (Kuwait Airways) * Mr. Aju Jacob (Synthite).
The themes for the presentation were:
* Digitized Marketing
* Digital transparency and Corporate Governance
* Digital Disruption in Workspace
* Digital Disruption in Finance and Banking
* IT Enables transparency - Analytics and aftermath
* IT enabled disruption and co-creation in managing Projects
– A report by Bristo Thomas (PGDM Batch 25)