- Packirisamy, P., MeenakshyManju, &Jagannathan, S. (2017). Burnout during early career: lived experiences of the knowledge workers in India. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 30(1), 96-121.
- Manju M and Dr.Mallika Srivastava, Presented a paper titled ‘A study of factors influencing tourists to engage in electronic word of mouth’ at the 9th Annual International Conference SIMSARC, December 2018 at Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies. Won the Best Paper Award and Best presenter Certificate in the Communication track
- Manju M, Amit Kumar and Dr.Shika Singh, Presented a paper titled ‘Impact of Customer Knowledge Management on Customer value and purchase intention’ at the 2nd International Marketing Conference on Customer Engagement at IBS Mumbai, April 2017. Won the Best paper Award.
- Manju. M and Dr.Mallika Srivastava, Presented a paper titled ‘Tracing customer value on food retail sector by analysing the literature on format choice behaviour’ at NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference at IIM Indore, July 2017.
- Manju. M and Dr.Mallika Srivastava, Presented a paper titled ‘A study of hotel attributes that determine consumer value - Insights from tourist electronic word of mouth communication’ at the 10th NASMEI Conference (An International Marketing Conference - India) at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, December 2016
- Manju. M and PremalathaPackirisamy, Presented a paper titled ‘Burnout during early career: Lived experiences of knowledge workers in India at 7th International Conference on Research and Education at IIM Indore, May 2016