Articles Published in Referred Journals
For further details please refer to Google Scholar citation: Dr. C.N.Narayana
- Name: International Journal of Strategic Management Publisher: International Academy of Business and Economics Audience
- AcademicFormat: Magazine/Journal Subject: Business, international Copyright: COPYRIGHT 2008 International Academy of Business and Economics ISSN: 1555-2411 ." Flexible Strategy for Human Resource Management for Futuristic organizations"
- Name: International Journal of Strategic management, Texas University, USA, Florida 2013, strategic management track. " Performance Management for competitive advantage and Leadership Reflex"
- Name: International Journal: Excel Publishers along with JNU with ISBN-978-93-85777-05-9 Research Paper titled "Strategic Insights on How the Product Evolution along PLC curve reorganize the Market Segments and competition structure" co-authored along with Dr. D.N.Murthy. Published in January 2016.
- Rana Plaza: A failure of Governance. Volume No.7 (2017) Issue no. 08 August- ISSN 22331-4245- International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management. A Blind-peer reviewed ( refreed/juried) international Journal- included in the international series of directories http:/ijrcm.org.in
Case Studies/Working Papers/Monographs
- Case Study: DAIMLER'S ENTRY INTO THE INDIAN TRUCKING MARKET: A CASE STUDY Case Reference no. 515-168-1 Authors: Murthy, D. (Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS)); MacLachlan, D. (University of Washington); Narayana, C. (Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS)); Chandra, A. (University of Houston-Clear Lake (UHCL)); Chandra, A. (University of Houston-Clear Lake (UHCL)) Published in 2015 by Case Centre U.K.
- "Maggi" ?"Crisis and Brand Restoration" Authors: Dr.D.N.Murty Professor, Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar, Dr.C.N.Narayana, Professor & Principal Director Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies &Dr. Ashish Chandra, Professor, University of Houston, Clearlake campus USA. Published in 2016 in Case Centre U.K.
- "Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation- A chronicle of successful Brand Transformation" case study by Dr.D.N.Murthy Professor, Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar, Dr.C.N.Narayana, Professor and Director Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Dr.D.N.S.Kumar, Professor & Director of Centre for Research, Christ University, Bangalore, Published by IIM, Raipur Journal for Research and case studies, in 2015.
- Global Business Review (GBR) published by SAGE Publications are as under.
- Book Review: Manoj Kumar Sinha, Business and Human Rights
Global Business Review September 2014 15: 631-636, doi: 10.1177/097215091453515.
- Book Review: B. Karunakar, Corporate Champions?Excellent Companies of India
Global Business Review October 2012 13: 509-511, doi: 10.1177/097215091201300310.
- Book Review: Micro, Small Medium Enterprises Report: Global Business Review
Global Business Rev 01/2012; 13(2):351-352.
- Books Published in the area of Spirituality, inner management and Change management
- "Silent Messages for soul searching"- A spiritual management book which explains the leadership traits at higher level and includes leadership quotes for professionals. Reviews in Google rated 5* and in the top of the list. (Published in 2012) (available in Google e format )
- "The inner sojourn"- A book which describes the connection between body, mind and the soul . The book also explains in a verse format, the meaning of existence in this world and the way to attain realization while taking the inner journey. Managing the Self- through inner journey is the most effective management of a soul. (Published in 2013). (book is also available in ePub. Google)
- Pocketful of Change- OD &Chage simplified published in June 2017- by Lambert Academic Publications, Germany (Available in Amazon.com)
- Clairaudient Souls- a book on spirituality pubished in May 2017- by Lamber Academic Publications, Germany (Available in Amazon.com)
Training Programmes/Workshop/Seminars Attended:
- chaired Sessions in Strategic Summit in IABE Conference both in Los Vegas and Florida. He is also in the Editorial Board of Paper Reviewers in IABE. He is an active member in NHRD- Network, contributing industry experience and academic inputs to various programs conducted by NHRDN.
- He was also a member of core-committee for International Accreditation (AMBA) and SAQS Review Committee of IMI. He is also a pioneer to introduce "Idea Generator" and "Innovation Suite" in consultation with 3D Innovation Next. This software can be operated by students even in their mobile through Innovation Suite Apps installation. This has a special feature of mind-mapping on product, processes, Marketing concepts, newer ideas, co-creation, and even a new software called " InnoVeda" which connects Vedic teaching to Leadership Traits and learnings for Corporate World etc., are provided to PGDM students to make them industry ready and employability point of view. This has been even approved by CII in the industry circle.
- Part of Doctoral Symposium conducted by Prof. JagdishSheth (AMA) along with Welingkar Institute Bangalore in 2017.
- Panelist for Unison International conference for management in 2107 at Dehradun.
- AIMS and Welingkar conclave held in September 2018- part of 5 member Jury panel to select best research paper.
- Conducted two International conferences at KIAMS attracting more than 40 participants from other continents and 50 from Asia.
Time Research Leadership Award" of Business Schools 2012-13
- "Best HRM Professor of B Schools", November 2014 (22nd Dewang Mehta Award, November 2014)
- "Best HR Professor of B Schools"- February 2015 (7th DNA - Innovative B school Awards, February 2015)."Best Professor of the year 2015" - "World Wide Achievers Award"- at Asia Education Summit 2015. He was also the Key note speaker in the Summit. (April 2015).
- "Visionary Leadership Award" in management Teaching, Research & Leadership at- World Education Congress and Thought Leaders in 2015 (July 2015).
- "Life Time Achievement Award" for contribution to management Education by Asia Knowledge Management Leadership and Global Thought Leaders in Dubai on October 6th 2015.
- "Knowledge Management Leadership Award" for knowledge and Research Contribution in Management Education by Asia Management Leadership & Though Leaders in October 2015.
- "Indo- Global Best Director Award for B-Schools" by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce and Industries and International Association for Academics and Research in February 2016.
- "Indo-Global Exemplary Educationist Award" by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce and Industries and International Association for Academics and Research in February 2016
- "Outstanding Asian Faculty in HR" Golden Globe Tigers Awards held in April 2016 at Malaysia for Education Leadership and academics.
- "Knowledge Management Leadership Award" -Golden Globe Tigers Awards held in April 2016 at Malaysia for Education Leadership.
- " Bharat VidhyaSheromani Award" for Excellence in Education and Leadership in Septemeber 2016 awarded by International Business Council, at New Delhi, India and a Gold Medal for Excellence in Management Education.
- "Best Director award" ofBusiness Schools in India -by CSR magazine in April 2017.
- "Eminent Educationist Award for 2017" by Indo-American Society - Indo Global Education Summit July 2017.
- "Mother Teresa Award" for social work and contribution to Education -by Global Economic Progress and Research in 2016-17
- "Dr. Abdul Kalam Award for Education and Social work "awarded by Global Economic Progress and Research on the 26th January 2018