Dr.Lishin M.J. is an Associate Professor in the area of Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour. She is a science graduate with an MBA(Human Resource Management) and an MHA. She completed her Ph. D.under the Research and Teaching Associate Program (full-time) at School of Management Studies, IGNOU Headquarters, New Delhi and is a UGC NET-JRF holder. She has more than 10 years of experience in teaching, research and industry. She combines focus on student achievement with passion for scholarly work, presenting and publishing at conferences and maintaining thought leadership in peer reviewed journals.
Articles Published in Referred Journals
- Lishin M. J. &Srilatha, S. (2011). Relationship between psychological contract violation and intention to quit behavior: A study of old generation private sector bank employees, Asian Journal of Management Research,2, 274-288.
- Lishin M. J. (2012) Analysing Organizational Citizenship Behavior In the Indian cultural context, Poseidon Journal of Commerce, Management and Social Science, 2, 53-61.
- Lishin M. J. (2012). Global Economic Recession and its impact on the Indian IT Companies and HR Strategies to combat the Recession. Trade Wind, 7, 47-53.
- Lishin M. J. &Srilatha, S. (2017)Empirical Evaluation of different dimensions of Organisational Citizenship Behavior of Indian Software professionals,Under review Process, Journal of Psychological Studies (Springer Publication).
Case Studies/Working Papers/Monographs
- Lishin M. J. (2017) " A dream that turned into a nightmare: The story of a small bank that aspired to be big", case study published in Symbiosis Institute of Management's Case Journal "Perspectiva", Vol (3), 1-9.
- Recruitment Process and Staffing Policies, IGNOU Text Book for International Human Resource Management, (MBA Programme MS-29).
- Compensation Management, IGNOU Text Book for International Human Resource Management, (MBA Programme MS-29).
- Revised Units of ES-314 course of MA in Distance Education offered by STRIDE, IGNOU.
Conferences Papers Presented:
- 9th National conference on "Indian Banking: Managing Transformation in Globalization and Information Technology Era" on 4th and 5th March 2011 at Punjab University(ICSSR sponsored).
Presented paper titled "Psychological Contract Violation and its impact on Intention to Quit: A study of employees of public sector and old generation private sector banks"
- International Conference on "Stress: Health, Society and Technology" organized by IISMAAS on 20th and 21st April, 2011 at School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Presented paper titled "The Relationship between the constructs of Psychological contract and Quality of work life"
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on Banking challenges and opportunities" organized by Newman College, MG University, Kerala. Presented paper titled "Psychological contract violation and organization citizenship behavior: an empirical study".
- Participated in International conference on "Triple Bottom Line for Sustainability: The role of Government, Corporates and Non-profit sectors" by De Paul School of Management Studies, Kerala and School of Public Service, De Paul University,Chicago on 19th and 20th December, 2016. Presented a paper titled "Financial literacy among women of Kerala with special reference to Ernakulam District".
Training Programmes/Workshop/Seminars Attended:
- Open and Distance Learning: Dynamics of Course Design, Development and Delivery held from May 21 to 30, 2008 organized by Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education, IGNOU, New Delhi.
- National seminar on Innovations in Distance Education and their Applications held on 22nd and 23rd December 2008 at IGNOU, New Delhi.
- Training cum Workshop on Research Methods from Nov 01 to Nov 03, 2010 organized by Inter University Consortium for Technology-Enabled Flexible Education and Development at IGNOU, New Delhi.
- Faculty Development program conducted by BharatiVidyapeeth Deemed University Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi from 17th to 19th May 2011 on "SPSS for educators in facilitating their research skill".
- Participated in the National seminar on "Changing dynamics of HR" organized by Bharathmatha Institute of Management, MG University, Cochin.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program conducted by Farook Institute of Management Studies, Calicut University,Kozhikode on 30th November 2015 on "New Changes in the Management Teaching".
- Participated in the 3-Day Faculty Development Program on Case Writing Teaching and Research led by Dr. Mathew Manimala, conducted by XIME Kochi on 28th to 30th January 2016.
- Participated in 2-Day Research Conclave on Business, Economics and Social Sciences conducted by SCMS Cochin School of Business from 22nd to 23rd March 2018.
- Particpated in Faculty Development Programme on "Case writing and developing case teaching skills" conducted by SCMS Cochin School of Business from 4th to 5th May 2018.