Ms. Deeppa is an Assistant Professor at SCMS. Ms. Deeppa is pursuing her PhD in Management from AMET University, Tamil Nadu. She is an M.Sc (Economicss) , MBA (Operations Research) and M.Phil (Economics- International Economics) with over 18 years of professional experience in the field of Teaching. Specialized in Business Statistics and Economics actively involved in different areas of Market Research, Demand Forecasting, Strong analytical skills, Teaching, including Curriculum Development, Student Career Development and Live Projects. Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effectively collaborates with all levels of staff members and fosters quality relationships with students. She has authored and contributed to management topics i.e. papers and articles in various national and international journals and conferences.
Articles Published in Referred Journals
- "Customers loyalty towards low cost airlines in India." July 2018. SCMS Journal of Indian Management (Scopus indexed) ISSN 0973-3167, 42-48.
- "Information innovation management of e-Disclosure laws." Feb 2018. International Journal of supply chain management (Scopus Indexed) ISSN: 2050-7399(online) 20513771(print), 242-243.
- "Customer Satisfaction, the Need of the Hour for Low Cost Airlines in India. "Dec 2017. International Journal of Economic Research (Scopus indexed) ISSN: 0972-9380, Volume 14, Number 17,333-344.
- "Role of Price in Low Cost Carrier." Aug 2017. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (Scopus indexed) ISSN: 0972-7302, Volume 15, Number 15, 1-7.
- "Services of Low Cost Carriers in India: the Customers' Perspective." March 2017. Indian journal of science and technology (Scopus indexed) ISSN: 0974-6846, 1-13.
- "Co-integration between Energy consumption, CO2 Emissions and GDP in India." Feb 2017. Jindal Journal of Business Research (Sage publication) ISSN: 22786821, 1-13.
- "A study on factors affecting customer's preference of low cost carriers." Aug 2016. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development Online ISSN: 23494182, Print ISSN: 2349-5979, Impact Factor: RJIF 5.72, 237-244.
- "A study on customer's perception on service quality, price and satisfaction about low cost carriers." Jan 2016. TIJ's Research Journal of Economics & Business Studies - RJEBS, ISSN: 2251-1555, 1-10.
- "Sustainability of Low Cost Carriers-With Special Reference to Indigo Airlines." Sept 2014. International Research Journal of Management and Humanities (Listed in ULRICH & CABELL DIRECTORY,TEXAS,USA) ISSN:2347-3274
- "Analysis of time and cost overruns in infrastructure project in India." Sept 2014. NICMAR- Journal of Construction Management ISSN: 0970-3675.1-5.
- "Innovate To Sustain" - A Study On Sustainability Development With Reference To Ford Motor Company." Sept 2012.International Journal of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Research ISSN Online: 2277-3630.
- "Forecasting Gold Price Using Geometric Random Walk Growth Model." Sept 2012.Indian Journal of Finance, New Delhi, Volume 6, Number 9, 36-44. Http://Www.Indianjournaloffinance.Co.In.Html.
- "Public Behavior towards Different Means of Commutation With Reference To Dehradun." Dec 2011. Zenith: International Journal Of Multidisciplinary Research ISSN: 2231-5780, Vol 1 Issue 8. 372-382.A Journal Internationally Indexed and Listed At: Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities, Texas Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, U.S.A.
- "Customer Preference and Satisfaction towards Privatized Banks: An Empirical Study." Nov 2011. JM Academy of IT & Management, JM International Journal of Finance ISSN: 2229-6123.
- "An Ngo Approach in Promoting Sustainable Community Development: A Case on RDO at Nilgiris District." June 2011. International Ngo Journal Vol. 6(6), Pp. 144-151, Available Online At Http:// Www.Academicjournals.Org/Ingoj,Issn 1993-8225 ©2011 Academic Journals.
Case Studies/Working Papers
- "ONGC HPCL Merger: An Analysis of Intent." Aug 2017. The Case Centre an European Case clearing House (ECCH), with reference 317-0306-1. Add ...
- "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Price: Application of MLR." Jan 2018. International Conference on Business Management, Economics, Social Science and Humanities (ICBMESSH) conference proceeding full paper in a book, 23-26.
- "Assessing the low cost carrier's behavioral aspects through Service quality and customers satisfaction." May 2017 Conference Proceeding of International Conference on "Emerging Trends in Applied Finance and Business Economics" organized by ICFAI Business School, Pune. ISBN: 978 - 81 - 928887 -0-5.
- "Need for Interdisciplinary Education In Management: Special Focus On Decision Sciences." July 2012. Interdisciplinary Education and Research ISBN 978-8L-922968-2L.
- "Global Imbalances: Before and After the Global Financial Crisis." Jan 2012. Global Integration, National Strategies and Sectoral Impact. Studies in Economic Transformation and Public Policy-IIML, ISBN: 978-93-5067-170-2, 77-98.
- "Green Business Strategy-Opportunities for Business in an Environmentally Sensitive World." Jan 2011. E-Book on Green Business Strategy from JK Business School Gurgaon India ISBN: 978-81-909387-1-6. 459-465.
Conferences Papers Presented:
- "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Price: Application of MLR." Presentation at the International Conference on Business Management, Economics, Social Science and Humanities (ICBMESSH) conducted by ASAR(Asian Society for Academic Research, Goa, Jan 2018.
- "Assessing the low cost carrier's behavioral aspects through Service quality and customers satisfaction." Presentation at international conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Finance and Business Economics conducted by IBS Business School, Pune, May 2017
- "Changing Marketing strategies of Low Cost Carriers." Presentation at international conference on Social Media Revolution: The end of Traditional Marketing Communication? Conducted by IBS Business School, Pune, Aug 2016.
- "Sustainability of Low Cost Carriers-With Special Reference to Indigo Airlines." Presentation at International conference on enhanced changes in corporate environment conducted by Mohamed Sathak College, Chennai, Sept 2014.
- "Role of MSME in India." Presentation at National level-MSME Conclave Cum Conference on " Sustainable Supply Chain Capabilities of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises: Influences, Practices, Training needs and Employment Opportunitiesconducted by Doon University in collaboration with NIESBUD (National Institute ofEntrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD)), (An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of MSME, GOI), May 2014.
- "Gap Analysis of Services at Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun." Presented at Tenth Aims International Conference On Management At The Indian Institute Of Management Bangalore, Jan 2013.
- "Need for Interdisciplinary Education In Management: Special Focus On Decision Sciences." Presented at a conference on Interdisciplinary Education and Research conducted by Institute Of Management Studies B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College Bikaner, July 2012.
- "Social Media and Business Prospects: Opportunities for Indian Inc." Presented at a conference on Social Media-The Colossus conducted by Institute Of Management Studies B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College Bikaner, July 2012
- ""Innovate To Sustain" - A Study On Sustainability Development With Reference To Ford Motor Company." Presented at an International Conference on Innovation in Management and Information Technology in 2012 conducted by IMT-Faridabad, April 2012.
- "Automation in Leading Container Terminal Units Contribution." Presented at Tenth International Conference On Operations And Quantitative Management Icoqm-10 conducted by Symboisis International Management Nashik India In Association With Aims International The Association Of Indian Management Scholars 12010 Sunrise Way, Houston,Tx 77065,USA, June 2011.
- "Green Business Strategy-Opportunities for Business in an Environmentally Sensitive World." Presented in the International Conference On Green Business Strategy (Icgbs'11), JK Business School, Gurgaon, Jan 2011.
- "Role of Multimodal Transportation in a Country's Economic Growth." Presented in the National Conference on Problems and Prospects of Inclusive Growth in Indian Economy conducted by Department of Economics, Psgr Krishnammal College for Women and Association of Economists of Tamilnadu, Jan 2011.
- "Global Imbalances: Before and after the Global Financial Crisis." Presented at the International Conference On Globalization And Economic Asymmetries In International Trade And Development conducted by IIM L(Noida Campus) in Association with Athenian Policy Forum, Dec 2010.
- "Emergence and Growth of Outward FDI from India - Theory and evidence." Presented at the International Conference on Emergent Business Models and Strategies for Knowledge Economy conducted by Indian Business Academy, Bangalore, Nov 2009.
- "Interdisciplinary Approach for Economic Analysis." Presented in the National Seminar on Developing Interdisciplinary Research Projects in Mathematics conducted by PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, August 2007.
- "Development Banks and Small Scale Sector." Presented in the National Seminar on Impact of Economic Reforms on Small Scale Industries in India, conducted by PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Feb 2002.
Training Programmes/Workshop/Seminars Attended:
- National Symposium On Mathematical Models For Decision Making conducted by KCT Business School ,Department Of Management Studies, March 2007.
- 1st District Level Seminar On Role If Women In Protecting Traditional Indian Culture conducted by Sat Guru Yoga Vidyalayam, Sowripalayam,Coimbatore-28 And PSGR Krishnammal College For Women , Dec 2006.
- International Conference on Business Economics and Finance conducted by Adaikalamatha Institute of Management, Sept 2005.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Women Entrepreneurship-Issues and Challenges conducted by Bharathidasan University, January 2005.
- National Seminar On Rural Upliftment Through Information Technology conducted by All India Council For Technical Education and PSGR Krishnammal College For Women, September 2003.
- National Seminar On Innovations By Teachers And Quality Of Collegiate Education conducted by PSGR Krishnammal College For Women And NAAC, June 2003.
- National Seminar on Direct Marketing conducted by GRGSMS and PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, February 2002.
- State Level Seminar on Empowerment of Women-Role of Industry and University conducted by PSGR Krishnammal College for Women and AICTE, October 2001.
Participation And Coordination Of Other Training & Development Programmes:
- Two Day -FDP on Case writing and Developing Case Teaching Skills, organized by SCMS Cochin School of Business, May 2018.
- One-day Workshop on NBA Accreditation organized by SCMS School of Technology and Management, April 2018.
- Two day Research Conclave on Business, Economics and Social Sciences organized by SCMS Cochin School of Business, March 2018.
- Two week FDP on Students Engagement for Effective Learning in Management Education Sponsored by AICTE and organized by SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin, Kerala, Nov 2017.(one session taken)
- Abhigyat faculty internship in Hyderabad airport, January 2017
- Faculty / Researcher Development Programme on Application of statistics in Research including Marketing Research organized by SIMS-PUNE, Aug 2015.
- FDP on Project Management Essentials -1 organized by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), May 2012.
- FDP on Project Financing and Scheduling organized by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), November 2012.
- Workshop on Developing Leadership Skill for Professional and Personal Effectiveness Training organized by FICCI Ladies Organization and Hanns Seidel Foundation, Germany. August 2009.
- Two Day FDP Programme On Research Methods organized by PSG Institute Of Management, Tamil Nadu, July 2009
- One Week FDP On Research Methods In Management FDP organized by IIMK and Victoria University Of Wellington, New Zealand, Kerala, India, January 2009.
- Two Day Workshop On Instrument Development And Theory Building In Business organized by PSG Institute Of Management, Tamil Nadu, March 2008.
- The Springboard Women Development Programme organized by British Council and Psgr Krishnammal College For Women Tamil Nadu India, July 2007-October 2007
- UGC Sponsored Orientation Course (28 Days) organized by Academic Staff College Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu India, May 2006.
- One Day Training Program in Latex organized by PSGR Krishnammal College for Women Tamil Nadu India, June 2006.
- One Day State Level Workshop on Corporate Governance organized by PSGR Krishnammal College For Women Tamil Nadu India, February 2002.
- One Day Orientation Programme On Women Empowerment organized by PSGR Krishnammal College for Women Tamil Nadu India, February 2002.