Dr. Sheena K is Assistant Professor in Marketing. She is a physics graduate from Kerala University and MBA in Marketing from Madras University. She took her Ph.D. in Management from School of Business and Legal Studies, IMK University of Kerala. Her total teaching experience is six years as faculty at IMK and Marthoma College, Perumbavoor. She has also worked as Marketing Executive at AVT Group of Companies, Cochin for three years.
Articles Published in Refereed Journals
- Dr.Sheena K.(2019),The impact of social media on Fashion Apparel Industry: Empirical Investigation from Kerala, VJCET-BSCAN Research Journal of Management and Socio-economic Transformation ,2019, ISBN: 2581-5237
- Dr.Sheena K.(2018),Service quality insights from the multiplex: Investigation of factors that improve the service quality of multiplex, GITAM Journal of Management, 2018,UGC Approved,ISBN: 0972-740x
- Dr.Sheena K.(2018),Exploring opportunities to engage existing loyalty base customers in a branded fashion apparel store, KICMA Reach Journal,2018, UGC Approved ISBN: 2395-0293.
- Dr.Sheena K.(2017),Impact of Influencers in consumer decision process- The Fashion Industry, SCMS Journal of Indian Management, 2017, Scopus Indexed & UGC Approved,ISBN : 0973-3167
- Dr.Sheena K&J.Rajan(2011),Comparison between Credit and Semester System and Annual System - published in Review of Social Sciences (ISSN: 0974-9004, Vol .XII, No.1), by The Kerala Academy of Social Sciences
- “Teaching Experience during Covid-19” published in The war with pandemic world- LOCK DOWN LIFE- Gripping Stories of Lock down Experiences, ISBN: 9798574782170
- "Impact of Covid- 19 pandemic on Retail consumer’s behaviour – An overview", published in the book -Paradigm Shift in Managerial Practices in Post COVID Era- ISBN : 978-1954399211, Walnut Publication.
- “International conference papers- Anthology of abstracts”-4th Biennial International conference on Aging well(ICAW2020) conducted by SCMS-Cochin-( International Conference Papers: Anthology of Abstracts),2020
- “Glimpses of 36 research interventions in Business management sciences”, Kerala Academy of Social Sciences(ISBN:978-81-931857-06),2018
Conference Papers Presented
- “Impact of Social media in enriching senior adult’s lives” presented at 4th Biennial, International conference on Ageing well (ICAW) 2020 at SCMS Cochin School of Business,2020
- “Communication Channels for Promotional Programs at Mall”s presented at “Social Sciences Research Colloquium” jointly organized by SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin, Kerala and School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES),Dehradun,2019
- “The impact of social media on Fashion Apparel Industry: Empirical investigation from Kerala “presented at ViswajyothiNational Conference ,2019
- “Mobile marketing in the retail environment- An investigation of influencing factors on consumer purchase decision” presented at National Conference on Insights in Marketing, 2018,Rajagiri Business School, Kakkanad.
- “Handholding students for career success- The B- School way “ presented in ACBSP Region 10 Conference at SCMS Muttom Campus, 2017
- “Effective Learning- 5E Model “ was presented in AICTE approved Faculty Development programme – Student Engagement for effective learning in Management at SCMS Campus, 2017.
FDP /STTP attended
- AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Operations Management"(Multivariate Data Analysis for Engineering, Science and Management from 20th December 2020 to 24th December2020 at Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior.
- AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Gamification"( Gamification in Education using Design Thinking)" from 18th January 2021 to 22nd January 2021 at Vishawakarma Institute of Technology
- Six Days virtual(Online) Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Writing and Publishing High Impact Research publications and Scientific Documents” organized by Rajalakshmi Engineering college in associate sponsor with AICTE from 21st September 2020 to 26th September 2020
- Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on” Mixed Methods in Social Science Research : A Statistical Package Approach” under the AICTE Quality Improvement Scheme ,conducted online by SCMS Cochin School of Business ,Kerala from 17 th to 22nd August 2020
- One-Week Faculty Development Program on ‘Challenging Times Changing Minds: Implications for Industry 4.0’ organized by School of Management, Graphic Era Hill University, Bhimtal Campus (Uttarakhand) from August 10-16, 2020.