Dr. Joby Joy is an Assistant Professor at SCMS Cochin School of Business. She has a Ph.D. in Management from Bharathiar University. Prior to her career in academics, she worked as Assistant Manager (Non Motor Underwriting) in a reputed General Insurance Company for nearly six years.
Evaluation Study Report
- Joy, J. (2019). The impact of RSBY-CHIS on utilisation of Healthcare Services in Kerala. Kerala State Planning Board.
- Joy, J., & Jisha, J. (2018). An Empirical Investigation of Service Quality Gaps in NBFCs using SERVQUAL Model. Pacific Business Review International, 10(7).
- Joy, J., & Jublee, D. (2018). Determinants of lapsation in Health Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the Customers' Perspectives. International Research Journal of Business and Managemenent, 11(3).
- Joy, J. (2016). Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna - A boon for the rural populace. GE-International Journal of Management Research(Special Issue).
- Joy, J. (2013). Alarming attrition rates : An exploration of the employees' perspectives. Pratibimba, 13(1).
- Joy, J. (2011). Fire Insurance: The Indian Context. NIET Journal of Management, 3(1).
- Joy, J. (2010). Engineering Insurance in India – Still Waiting for the leap. The Journal of Insurance Institute of India, 36(1).
Op-ED Article/Book Chapter
- Joy, J. (2020). Insurance Vs Public Health Systems’ Strengthening: Insights from the COVID-19 Pandemic. Centre for Advanced Studies in Policy Research.
- Joshi, L., & Joy, J. (2020). Transitions in the educational system: Being undisrupted during disruptions. Archers & Elevators Publishing House.