Ms. Mini K. Kuzhivelil, Associate Professor of Finance, is a post graduate in commerce and a fellow member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. She has five years of industry experience, having been working as Asst. Finance Manager in a large company in Coimbatore. She is attached to the Department of Finance. She is also the coordinator for our ISO quality system certification programme. She has participated in several management development programmes conducted by IIM, Ahmedabad and IIM Calcutta, apart from a three months stint in a financial consulting firm as consultant.
Articles Published in Referred Journals
- "Financial Inclusion: A Literature on its Causes & Effects" in International Journal of Applied Financial Management Perspectives (Volume 3, Number 1, January- March 2014
- "Impact of Demonetisationon Microfinance" in the journal named, Mirror,The Peer Refereed International Journal (ISSN 2249-8117) with volume No: 8(3), April, page Nos.92-99 and year of publication 2018.
- "Financial Literacy Through Self Help Group(SHG) Bank Linkage Programme- A Case Study on Rural Women in ErnakulamDistrict" in the journal named, International Journal Of Management Studies, (ISSN on line 2231-2528) with volume No: V , special issue 1, August, page Nos.81-88 and year of publication 2018
- "Effect Of membership in Self Help Bank Linkage Programme on Financial Knowledge, Financial Usage and Economic empowerment of Rural Women: A study in Ernakulam District" in the referred journal named, International Journal Of Applied Social Science, (ISSN on line 2394-1405) with volume No: 5(9), September, Page Nos.1430-1434 and year of publication 2018
Case Studies/Working Papers/Monographs
Paper Presented on "Impact of Demonetisationon Microfinance" in the two dayinternational conference on Transformation of Economythrough DigitalisationManagement Perspectives organized by the Department of Commerceand Managementin association with Kerala Management Association at Amrita Centre for Research and Development on 28th and 29th March 2018.
Training Programmes/Workshop/Seminars Attended:
- Two Day -FDP on Case writing and Developing Case Teaching Skills, organized by SCMS Cochin School of Business, May 2018.
- One-day Workshop on NBA Accreditation organized by SCMS School of Technology and Management, April 2018.
- Two day Research Conclave on Business, Economics and Social Sciences organized by SCMS Cochin School of Business,22nd and 23rd March 2018.
- One day national seminar on Goods and Services Tax- A New Indirect Tax Regime organised by SCMS School Of Technology and Management on 30th January 2018.
- Workshop on Microsoft Excel aimed at Improving Personal Productivity conducted at SCMS Cochin School of Business on the 27th and 28th of May 2016
- Two day national seminar on Rural Development Emerging Economic & Commercial Perspectives at Government College, Thripunithura, December, 2016.
- Annual International Conference on Public Policy AndManagement from 1st August to 3rd August 2014.
- International Conference on Micro Finance on 20th July and 21st July 2012
- Two days training programme on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) conducted by Kerala Management Association on 18th and 19 th March 2011.
- Internal Audit Training Programme on ISO 9001:2008 conducted by Insight Quality Consultancy services at SCMS Cochin School of Business on 24th September 2009.
- Training programme on ISO 9001:2000 organized by Kerala State Productivity Council on 2nd February 2009.
- Attended the IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) conference held at Chennai during May 2001.