PhD in Applied Economics, CUSAT.
MPhil, Applied Economics, CUSAT.
Master of Business Economics, CUSAT
Joined as Assistant Professor, SCMS, Cochin on 16th December 2021.
Served as Adhoc-Faculty, School of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Calicut (2018-19 and 2021-22)
Worked as Research Associate at CSSEIP, CUSAT, Kochi (2009-2011 and 2014-15)
Economics and Research Methodology
Social and Economic Issues and Financial Markets
Articles ( in APA format)
- Rajasenan D. Sunitha AS and Rajeev B (2016). Intra-Tribal Differences in Social Progress of the Tribes in Kerala: Realities and the Need for Inclusive Actions. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education; Vol. 7, No. 11, 2016 [ISSN222-1700; Online- ISSN 222-2855].
- Shyjan, D., and A.S. Sunitha (2008). Kerala's Development Experience: A Fresh Look at Its Outliers, Human Development and Capability Association, New Delhi. Available online at https://hd-ca.org/.../keralasdevelopment-experience-a-fresh-look-at-its-outliers
- Sunitha AS (2014). Intra-Tribal Disparities in Human Development Indicators: Inference from the Tribes of Kerala. Inclusive Development International Journal of Social Science and Humanities, Vol.: 1 Number 1 &2, Jan –June 2014. [ISSN-2349-2384}
- Sunitha AS (2016). Structural transformation in employment: How far tribes are included in the development trajectory of the state. Inclusive development, International journal of Social Science and Humanities,Vol:3 No: 2&3 Jan-June 2017 [ISSN- 2349-2384]
- Shyjan D and Sunitha AS (2009). Changing Phases of Kerala’s Development Experience and the Exclusion of Scheduled Tribes: Towards an explanation. Artha vijnana Vol. LI No: 4 December, 2009. ISSN: 0971-586X.
- “Health status and deprivation: Understanding the correlates”, in Inclusion of the Excluded: Agenda and strategies, edited by D. Rajasenan, Published by Directorate of Publications and Public Relations, CUSAT. 2010 [ISBN- 978-83-80095-07-7]
- “Professional Course entrance examination in Kerala exclusion in a community gender mirror”, in ‘Exclusion in Technical Education in Kerala’ edited by Dr Rajasenan and Binu Paul Pub. by Directorate of publications and Public Relations, CUSAT, 2013 [ISBN-978-93-80095-27-1]