Find out more about our admissions process
Admissions for the 2017-19 session are now open. SCMS offers five full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs that have been designed keeping students requirements and goals in mind. Choose a program that’s suited to your interests, talent and future ambitions.
The programs cater to those who have big aspirations in the world of business and industry and the ability to change and adapt. You are expected to have demonstrated academic excellence, business and entrepreneurial acumen, leadership qualities and dedication to pursue a rewarding career in management.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT: 180 Seats
RETAIL MANAGEMENT : 60 Seats
GENERAL MANAGEMENT: 30 Seats
Number of students admitted under various categories each year in the last two years.
PGDM 180 2015
PGDM (RMM) 60 2015
PGDM 180 2014
PGDM (RMM) 60 2014
PGDM (I &B) 60 2014
Number of applications received during last two years.
- 2015 - 7212
- 2014 - 751
Mention the admission test being followed, name and address of the Test Agency and its URL (website).
- CAT by IIMs, CMAT by AICTE
- MAT by All India
- Management Association, Management House, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003.
- URL: http://www.aimaind.org/aima/cms/Mat/matgeneral.html
- ATMA by the Association of Indian ManagementSchools,Plot No. 13, Lalitha Nagar, West Marredpally,Secunderabad - 500 026
- URL: http://registration.sifytest.com/atma/
Number of seats allotted to different Test Qualified candidates CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, ATMA, CET,JEE (State conducted tests / University tests).
- CAT 40 Seats
- CMAT 80 Seats
- MAT 100 Seats
- ATMA 20 Seats
- Last date for request for applications : 20 days from the date of entrance test
- Last date for submission of application : 25 days from the date of publication of result of entrance test
- Date for group discussion (GD)/interview : 25 days from the date of receipt of application
- Dates for announcing final results : 3rd day after the GD and PI
- Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day : 3rd day after the GD and PI
- Date for acceptance by the candidate : 15 days from announcement of results of GD &PI
- Last date for closing of admission : June 30, 2017
- Starting of the Academic session : July 15, 2017
- The policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal : As per AICTE Norms
CRITERIA AND WEIGHTAGES FOR ADMISSION
Describe each criteria with its respective weightages i.e. Admission Test, GD, Interview etc.
- Admission Test-25%
- Personal Interview-30%
Mention the minimum level of acceptance, if any, for any criteria.
- PGDM Graduation-50%
- Entrance Test-50%
- PGDM (RM)-50%
- Entrance Test-50%
Mention the cut-off levels of percentage & percentile scores (section-wise and/or total case may be) of the candidates in the admission test who are called for GD/ Interview
- Entrance Test 50%
If you would like to arrange a visit or have any queries about the programmes, admissions or eligibility requirements you can contact our Admission Co-ordinator.
Give us a call: